Best 2021 dealership to work for: Audi Turnersville in NJ takes top spot again
Magee also shared tips for fostering diversity, equity and inclusion in the workforce.
“Promote pay equity,” he said. “Develop a strategic training program. Make it easy for your employees to participate in employee resource groups. “
Audi Turnersville’s parent company, Penske Automotive Group Inc., has six of the top 10 dealers to work for this year. The Lithia Motors Inc. and Larry H. Miller dealer stores – soon to join Asbury Automotive Group Inc. – make up the remainder.
Penske dealers occupied 35 spots on the 2021 list, the most of any dealer group. Its stores did not appear in the 2020 rankings, but the 2019 list included 33 Penske locations.
Penske, of Bloomfield Hillls, Mich., Ranks # 2 on Automotive Newslist of the top 150 US-based dealer groups, with retail sales of 178,437 new vehicles in 2020.
Learn more about Audi Turnersville and the 99 other top 2021 dealerships to work for here.
Here are the top 10 dealers this year:
1. Audi Turnersville, Turnersville, New Jersey
2. Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria, Peoria, Arizona.
3. Warwick Mini, Warwick, RI
4. Porsche Monmouth, West Long Branch, NJ
5. DCH Kay Honda, Eatontown, New Jersey
6. Jaguar-Land Rover Englewood, Englewood, New Jersey
7. DCH Honda Academy, Old Bridge, NJ
8. Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield, Fairfield, Connecticut.
9. BMW of Warwick, Warwick, RI
10. DCH Millburn Audi, Maplewood, NJ