Ed Morse Automotive Group acquires four dealerships in Illinois and Missouri
DELRAY BEACH, Florida, December 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Automotive Group Ed Morse today announced the acquisition of four dealerships and a parts center in Illinois and Missouri. The locations of these new acquisitions will be Red bud and New Athens, Illinois and one in Saint-Robert, Missouri. Ed Morse Automotive Group purchased the dealerships of Normand Roy and Sellers-Sexton Automotive.
These new concessions will be:
- Ed Morse Ford formerly Sellers-Sexton Ford at 341 VFW Memorial Drive, Saint-Robert, Missouri.
- Ed Morse Chevrolet Buick GMC formerly Weir Chevrolet Buick GMC at 1507 S. Main Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Ford formerly Weir Ford at 1615 S. Main Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram formerly Weir Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 801 New Baldwin Road, New Athens, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Parts Center formerly Weir Parts Center at 1450 W. Market Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
“This is our second expansion into the great state of Missouri, and we were so impressed with our results that we wanted to continue to grow not only there, but in Illinois. When our organization makes an acquisition and enters a new market, we pride ourselves on not only keeping our promises to support the community, but also making significant capital improvements. These enhancements will provide our new employees with better opportunities for success and provide our customers with a world-class experience, âsaid Morse teddy bear, Chairman and CEO of Ed Morse Automotive Group.
The Ed Morse Automotive group is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and has been a family business for 75 years. These acquisitions will add 217 employees to its base of more than 1,400 employees, bringing their locations to 27 dealerships, 51 franchises and 14 automotive brands.
About the Ed Morse Automotive Group
The Morse family has been in the automotive industry since 1946 when Ed Morse founded Morse Motors. 75 years later, grandson of Ed, CEO Morse teddy bear continues to build on family heritage and tradition. Based at Delray Beach, Florida and with recent acquisitions in Texas, Missouri, Illinois and Oklahoma, Ed Morse Automotive Group is considered to be one of the most respected and fastest growing auto dealer groups in the country. www.edmorse.com
SOURCE Ed Morse Automotive Group