Global Supercharger Compressor Market Report 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2015-2026
Dublin, December 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Automotive Supercharger Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2021-2026” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global supercharger market reached a value of US $ 7.73 billion in 2020. Going forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US $ 9.96 billion in 2020. 2026.
Bearing in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously monitoring and evaluating the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use sectors. This information is included in the report as a major contributor to the market.
An automotive supercharger is an air compressor or fan that increases the pressure or density of the air supplied to an internal combustion engine (ICE) and improves the mass of air drawn into the cylinders. This allows more fuel to be burned with each engine intake stroke.
An automotive supercharger typically acquires power through the belt, gear, shaft, and chains connected to the engine crankshaft. It is widely used in high-end vehicles, sports cars and motorcycles to maximize power output, reduce tailpipe emissions, and improve acceleration capability.
One of the key factors driving the growth of the global supercharger compressor market is the growing demand for engine size reduction, along with the increase in fuel efficiency of vehicles.
Additionally, due to growing environmental concerns, governments in many countries are implementing strict regulations on carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. Therefore, several car manufacturers integrate superchargers in passenger cars and light trucks to maximize their performance and fuel efficiency.
Apart from this, the increasing popularity of automotive electric compressors in hybrid vehicles to reduce the overall cost acts as another growth factor.
However, lockdowns imposed by governments in several countries due to the rapid increase in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases have disrupted supply chains and temporarily disrupted operations of various manufacturing units. As a result, the market was negatively impacted, but is expected to pick up once the foreclosure measures are relaxed and normalcy returned.
Key questions addressed in this report:
- How has the global supercharger market perform so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global supercharger compressor market?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What is the market breakdown according to the component?
- What is the technology-based market disruption?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of training?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the type of vehicle?
- What is the distribution of the market according to the end user?
- What are the different stages of the industry value chain?
- What are the main factors and challenges for the industry?
- What is the structure of the global supercharger compressor market and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the industry?
The report also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the major players being
- A&A Corvette Performance Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- Eaton Company
- Federal-Mogul (Tenneco Inc.)
- Ferrari NV (Exor)
- Ford Motor Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ihi Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Pagani Automobili SpA (Horacio Pagani SPA)
- Porsche AG (Volkswagen AG)
- Rotrex A / S (Formkon Holding ApS)
- Vortech Engineering
Key market segmentation
Breakdown by component:
- Harmonic balancers
- Pulleys / Belts
Breakthrough by technology:
- Centrifugal compressor
- Roots Supercharger
- Twin screw compressor
Breakdown by type of reader:
- Motor driven compressors
- Electric motor superchargers
Breakdown by vehicle type:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
Breakdown by end user:
Breakdown by region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5lx00i
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900