GTA Online Auto Shop Guide
Looking to get your hands on your own auto store in GTA Online? It might sound like a pipe dream, but now that the Los Santos Tuners update is here, you can hook up your own auto business. Of course, auto stores aren’t the only properties you can buy in GTA V, but you’ll need to make sure you have a healthy bank balance. Check out our GTA guide to making money to learn more.
Before you decide to invest your hard earned money, you will want to know exactly what you are getting for your money. Or maybe you’ve decided to go all-in but don’t know where to start. Either way, here’s what you need to know about buying a GTA Auto Shop.
GTA Online Auto Shop: How to Buy One
The Strawberry Auto Shop (normally GTA $ 1,705,000) is free for Twitch Prime subscribers this week, but you may need to follow the steps below to unlock it in-game.
If you’ve got the heart and the money to buy an auto shop, make sure you’ve visited LS Car Meet at least once. The new social space is located at Cypress Flats and will introduce you to the basics of Car Meet and what it offers.
Auto stores are now expected to appear online through Maze Bank Foreclosures. They are quite expensive, however, ranging from $ 1.6 million to $ 1.9 million GTA, so be prepared to fork out a small fortune for this privilege. You can check the map below for the locations of each auto store, circled in blue.
- Mission line: $ 1,670,000
- Strawberry: $ 1,705,000
- Rancho: $ 1,750,000
- Burton: $ 1,830,000
- The Mesa: $ 1,920,000
The cost doesn’t end there either. You can choose to add custom upgrades to your auto shop for additional GTA $, including emblem, staff, and styling, but again, this will dramatically increase your overall cost.
What you get for owning a GTA Auto Shop
Once you have your Auto Shop, you will be able to take over the missions of KDJ and Sessanta. Simply head to your new property to watch a cutscene, then navigate to the painting in the upstairs office. Don’t forget to register as CEO through the Securoserv menu option. Once you have completed the introductory work, you will have access to more contracts.
It is not known at this point how much income you will receive from owning an auto store, but it should at least get you some of your money back.
Here are some other benefits you can enjoy in your auto store:
- List of exotic exports: A board list of ten cars to steal in free-to-play solo or with other players, with a big payout if the full set is stolen and delivered.
- Modding Bay: To customize personal vehicles, with the bay also accessible by other players looking to modify their cars. Auto shop owners have the option of purchasing an additional car lift to improve customer modifications as well.
- Mechanical: Additional staff to help run the business by delivering vehicles to customers.
- Vehicle storage: For up to ten personal vehicles.
- Personal quarters: An optional player launch point with a bed, wardrobe, and weapons locker.