GTA Online Weekly Update Reset for September 22
Rockstar Games has rolled out the weekly GTA Online update activity reset alongside discounts, GTA Plus bonuses and more for September 22! Check out the full highlights and recap in a handy list below.
GTA Online Weekly Update Reset for September 22 – Discounts, GTA Plus & More:
This week, GTA online players can add two new, highly customizable vehicles to their garages – the Dinka Kanjo SJ and the Dinka Postlude – both available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
Plus, a host of LS Tuners bonuses await, including triple LS Car Meet Rep on all LS Car Meet races and double rewards on Auto Shop Customer Jobs and Contract Finals.
- The service rifle – previously available by finding its components at LSPD crime scenes – is now purchasable at Ammu-Nation
- New vehicles: The highly customizable Dinka Kanjo SJ and Dinka Postlude, both available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos
- Triple LS Car Meet Rep on all LS Car Meet races
- Double GTA$ & RP on Auto Shop Client Jobs, Auto Shop Contract Finals, Time Trials, Deathmatches and Land Grabbing
- This week in Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport showroom: The Annis Euros (40% off) painted in classic Harbor Blue and equipped with Arrow Stripes livery, the new Imponte Phoenix in a Classic Cast Iron Silver paint, a Metallic Olive Green Bravado Gauntlet Classic in White 445 livery, the Declasse Vamos in pearl orange paint and the Sure It’s Safe? livery and a matte black Karin Previon in Stance Andreas Alt livery
- On display at the Luxury Autos Showroom: An Enus Jubilee Ice White Metallic in Graffiti livery and imported Grotti Itali RSX (30% off) with Classic Silver paint coat and Streamline livery
- On PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Hao Premium Trial Ride: The personalized Pfister Astron
- This week Hao Special Works Time Trial takes place between Sandy Shores and La Puerta
- Lucky Wheel Grand Prize: coil cyclone
- LS Car Meet Prize Tour: The Vapid Flash GT for placing in the Pursuit Series Top 3 for three consecutive days
- LS Car Meet tests: The Vapid GB200, Obey Tailgater S and Karin Futo GTX
- 40% off Auto Shops and Auto Shop Modifications and Upgrades
- 50% off Agency Armory
- Free ammo, extended clips and suppressors for the service rifle
- Discounts on vehicles: 50% off Karin 190z, 40% off Karin Sultan RS Classic, Dinka RT3000, Vapid GB200, Albany Manana Custom, Karin Futo GTX, Vapid Clique and Annis Euros, plus 30% off Obey Tailgater S and Grotti Itali RSX
- GTA+ Ongoing Monthly Benefits: The new Declasse Vigero ZX complete with a Hao’s Special Works performance upgrade, two exclusive muscle car liveries, a free Vespucci Beach MC Clubhouse, free apparel and accessories, and more
- Bonus Prime Gaming: GTA online players who successfully connect their Rockstar Games Social Club account to Prime Gaming will receive GTA$125,000 just for playing anytime this week
This month’s benefits for GTA+ members include:
- The Declasse Vigero ZX, complete with a Hao Special Works performance upgrade
- Two liveries for the Declasse Vigero ZX exclusive to GTA+ members
- The Vespucci Beach MC clubhouse
- 50% GTA$ & Bonus RP on Biker Sell Missions, Clubhouse Contracts & Extra Income Jobs
- Free clothes and accessories, and more
Visit the GTA+ website to see all the benefits of GTA+ membership available through September 28. For more on how to get the most out of your GTA+ membership, check out the GTA+ Guide.
Visit Ammu-Nation locations throughout the city to purchase the Service Carbine – the weapon of choice for the LSPD – and enjoy free ammo, extended clips, and suppressors for the Service Carbine.
Operators can upgrade their Agency Facilities with an Armory at 50% off this week.
- Karin 190z – 50% off
- Karin Sultan RS Classic – 40% off
- Dinka RT3000 – 40% off
- Vapid GB200 – 40% off
- Albany Manana Custom – 40% off
- Karin Futo GTX – 40% off
- Vapid Clique – 40% off
- Annis Euros – 40% off
- Obey Tailgater S – 30% off
- Grotti Itali RSX – 30% discount
Log on to the next search for the new weekly GTA Online update.
Comments are closed.