Here’s how your 2021 auto forecast went this year
We had to end with 4×98the predictions of, which were just so accurate that I can’t help but wonder if the world has become too predictable.
– Flying cars will be “only” in 3 years
– Americans will be denied access to
– Tesla will continue to sell cars with crappy build quality as stock mounts on the back of the random spurts of its seemingly mentally ill founder, Semi / Cybertruck / etc will continue to be notable for its absence
– Jalopnik will continue to highlight random youtube car videos, 3 days after youtube puts them in front of me
– Rumors have it that a new version of the VW bus will be released very soon, possibly electric and people will lose their minds before it runs out
– enact draconian and impossible emissions standards that are expected to kill all gasoline cars by the year
– F1 will continue to be his crappy and unrestrained self at all levels
– McLaren will release 12 different trim levels, I’m sorry, new models
– E-real racing will continue to not satisfy despite massive efforts
– Video game sports will continue to try to be seen as a real thing
– FCA will rummage in the closet to find the remaining model that they haven’t stuck a Hellcat engine in yet, then stick a Hellcat engine there
– Toyota will continue to insist that hydrogen is the next big thing
– After obsessing over all aspects of cars, Torch will be forced to start a company of speedometer character lovers
– A slew of new supercars that are all identical and horrible to look at will be released
– Some bullshit from the manufacturers
I think it covers him. Oh, and Kinja, surprisingly, will continue to suck beyond humans’ ability to comprehend.
Applause for you, my friend.