TI Automotive launches new products
Automotive TI, a leading manufacturer of award-winning fuel pumps and modules for performance enthusiasts, has launched two new products: the BKS1001 brushless fuel pump and high pressure controller kit, and GSL396 High Pressure In-Line Fuel Pump.
The BKS1001 will replace the current part number of the BKS1000, while the GSL396 provides a new and improved upgrade to the popular GSL392 / Walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump. The GSL392 will still be available, but those looking to upgrade to the GSL396 will enjoy the added benefits of a higher flow rate at 350 l / hr at 40 psi, 13.5V versus the 255 l / hr of the GSL392.
“We are delighted to bring these two new products to our customers,” said Brian Altenberger, Aftermarket Commercial Director. “The BKS1001 has the added functionality of PWM control that we know enthusiasts want for their builds, and the GSL396 provides increased flow resulting in an additional 95 l / hr output. This makes a difference in performance and delivers a very nice upgrade over the popular GSL392 / Walbro 255lph.
The new GSL396 high pressure in-line fuel pump includes:
• Improved internal components and construction to exceed OE specifications
• Supports up to 650 horsepower
• 43mm in-line design, fits factory hanger brackets
• M10 threaded outlet, identical to GSL392
• Internal non-return valve to conserve line pressure for quick restarts
• Capable of operating at high pressure
• Aluminum shell and outlet to resist rust
The new BKS1001 High Pressure Brushless Fuel Pump and Controller Kit, which will replace the current BKS1000, includes:
• Direct replacement
• PWM (pulse width modulation) input control controller
• High pressure, high flow E5LM brushless screw pump
• Support for more than 1000 horses
• Reduced current consumption of the system
• Suitable for naturally aspirated and boosted applications
The BKS1001 is a true three-stage controller with the functionality of additional PWM input control, with capabilities for 100% duty cycle, 50% duty cycle by grounding the control wire and full PWM control by wiring the input into a 100Hz battery level PWM signal. This customization provides more flexibility and power than available with the current BKS1000, as the PWM provides a calculated flow rate based on the engine request.
Both BKS1001 and GSL396 are available through TI Automotive‘s spare parts distributor network.